Total Pageviews

Monday, May 30, 2011

Why isn't this one of the 7 wonders of the world?

I think I've only seen Niagara Falls once before, and now I wonder why I haven't come here more often.  I'm so glad for the excuse to be here for meetings; we had dinner at a restaurant overlooking the falls - just incredible:

The sun went down while we were having dinner, and there were fireworks over the falls:

....just gorgeous.  I can't remember the name of the restaurant, but it was on the 33rd floor of the Hilton in Niagara Falls; we're actually staying in the WhiteOaks Resort in Niagara-on-the-Lake; the rooms are lovely...the weather is gorgeous, I really wish we didn't have to work while we were here!

1 comment:

  1. I love Niagara Falls... probably one of my most favourite places in the world. Jealous of the helicopter trip!! x

    ReplyDelete