Total Pageviews

Friday, May 27, 2011

Some things make no sense

...like when you're driving down the highway, minding your own business, and a gorilla practically jumps out at you from the truck in front....


..not a great photo - but such a surreal experience!

Arlan is off to Palm Springs tomorrow, and then on to Hawaii with Dad and Boyce - but Dad and Boyce decided they didn't want to do the California leg of the trip, so they'll be here until Wednesday at least - and then Arlan will take them to Hawaii; I think they'll enjoy that.

Finally this evening we took Arlan out for his 60th dinner - we went to Ruths Chris; arguably the best Steak House in town...they decorated the table a little for him,  the food was amazing, and I really need to get back on my diet!






Sue Batty noticed that there are more food photo's in my blog when I'm on a diet - so you can expect to see some more until I get into shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment