Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Another lovely Sunday

A regular, quiet Sunday.  Those are the best kind.  I learned how to make a slideshow with music on my new MacBook Air - it's very cool.  I took a bunch of photo's in my Primary class and put them together to some music...it was super easy.  If I can work out how to include the whole thing in my blog I will....however, in the meantime, here is just one of the photo's...


It was a big news day today...Osama Bin Laden was killed by the US, so the news this evening full of Al Quaeda news. (That sentence alone will get the CIA reviewing my blog!)  So, it's big news, but it's kind of funny that the news stations are trying to make the story longer than it is...he's dead, end of story - so I'm not sure how the "story will unfold" - he'll still be dead tomorrow; passed on; popped his clogs; moved to the other side; 6 feet under pushing up daisy's etc etc.  Well I guess we'll find out when the news continues to break.

No comments:

Post a Comment