Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'll procrastinate one more day

My personal email is in desperate need of cleaning up -  I need to organize some folders and get everything filed.  My work email is also in desperate need of reviewing - how can I be so far behind when I've only been with Nexen for 4 weeks?!  I really intended to catch up this weekend, but I guess that just ain't gonna happen!  I really don't like to work on Sundays - so I'm not going to!!  Tomorrow is another day.

This week is looking like a busy week already - but an exciting one :)   Tomorrow I'm meeting Alyson for dinner after work; Tuesday night the Young Women at Church are having an auction to raise funds for camp; I promised a cheesecake and a flan - which I need to make tomorrow night as well!  Then Thursday I head off to the UK - maybe I can catch up then!  Anyway - enough worrying about the week - today was a normal lovely Sunday - Church/Primary/rest/dinner/bed - PERFECT.
A couple of photo's of my primary girls - Kathryn and Dana, I love these photo's!



No comments:

Post a Comment