Total Pageviews

Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm almost healthy

One of the benefits included with this new job that I have is the executive medical.  I had over 3 hours in the doctors office for the assessment, and I had done bloodwork and x-ray before hand.  I swear I haven't had this much medical attention since I had my gall bladder surgery.

The medical included ECG; fitness/stress tests; flexibility; vision; hearing; posture; body composite; etc etc.  My blood/heart and blood pressure were on their best behaviour for the test; actually, the blood pressure over-achieved with 90/60, and my blood work performed well under pressure - only lacking a little vitamin D - but have you seen our winter, is that really a surprise?  I asked her to give me a prescription to go to Hawaii - but I forgot to pick it up :)

Anyway, long story short (too late for that I guess) - I'm fit and healthy except apparently - SHOCK; HORROR.... I'm overweight - and apparently I don't get extra points for having lost weight already - I just get an F for Fail.

No photo of the extensive tests - but we went out this evening for "Empty Nesters" at Elaine and Ash Whiteheads....Boyce is always in his element when he's eating nice food...


No comments:

Post a Comment