Total Pageviews

Friday, May 13, 2011

STOP - THIEF!!!

First,  here's a nice little photo of my nice big office - all shiny and clean - the windows were cleaned today - now there's a job I wouldn't like!!

Also...we are in the process of getting our garage developed - the intent is to put some shelves up and get rid of some of the storage in the basement before we develop the basement.  Consequently we have to park outside, which is just fine in this balmy summer weather.

HOWEVER, I noticed some fingerprints that didn't seem to belong when I got in the car to go to work, I didn't really think anything of it until I opened the door and found everything from the glove compartments all over the place...that said, apparently there wasn't anything worth stealing, apparently they didn't like any of my cables - and they also must have felt sorry for me because they didn't even steal my loose change.  Can you see the fingerprints on here?  it's interesting - at first I thought maybe I had left the car unlocked, but it looks like they used some gadget to break in - thank goodness they had the gadget and didn't break the window :)



No comments:

Post a Comment