Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Geez this is a busy weekend

Considering it's a 3 day weekend, I'm still struggling to get everything done.

Day two of TOFW - it was awesome (again).  Twice today I was laughing so much that I cried, it's been too long since I did that. One time was because of a story that Anita Robertson told me - all about mistaken identity and how she sidled up to a complete stranger thinking it was her husband - flippin hilarious.  The second time was one of the speakers - Kris Belcher; she is blind and long story short, she told of the time she went to a public loo - got to the stall, took her trousers down and then reached behind her to find the toilet seat and instead found someones head - a little girl was there and must have been totally shocked - I'm still laughing out loud as I type it...hilarious.  Apart from those two very funny moments - it was a really uplifting day.  I spent way too much on Church books that I likely won't get to read for ages! The following photo is of the Olguin girls hanging out with Hilary Weeks (who is a very funny and talented lady!)

After TOFW, I did the grocery shopping, raced home, made dinner - went over the road to celebrate Cheryl's surprise birthday party (see the surprise below); then raced over to The Cranes for Stephen's open house, that young man is SO ready to go on his mission - he's off to Utah on Monday, and reports to the MTC in a couple of weeks and then on to Chile.  After that I came home and worked until 2am.  I need sleep!!



No comments:

Post a Comment