Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Best Auction I've ever been to!!

This was CRAZY!!  So the Young Women at Church held an auction to raise money for camp - people donated stuff and it was auctioned off - Oh My Goodness!!  It was unbelievable!

I donated a fruit flan and a cheesecake (I forgot to take the "after" photo - you'll have to trust me that it looked nice :)) - I also donated a signed copy of President Monson's biography "To the Rescue"....

The flan was sold for $55
The cheesecake was sold for $60
The book went for $280!!!

There were some dipped strawberries that went for $200!!  I battled for some fresh baked buns, I lost the fight to Pat Morrison at $95 - and then she gave me half of them anyway!!  It was a very fun evening, and the girls raised more than enough money to make camp extra special  - As I am organizing camp this year my head is spinning with how we can put these funds to good use, it's just too bad we can't use it to just stay in a hotel :)


No comments:

Post a Comment