Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Count down to camp

When Ken Reed asked if I would organize Young Womens camp this year, I gently reminded him that my idea of camping was staying in a Courtyard Marriott (which reminds me of when we took the Beehives to the Sheraton for a "camp out" - that was awesome :))

Anyway, I agreed to do it, and I must confess to being quite excited about it!  I went to see the camp ground - it's very camp-groundish; which I guess is a good thing.  The most important thing is that there are flushing toilets - thank goodness.  I am not going to drink the whole time I'm there - I just don't fancy going to the loo while I'm there!

There is an obstacle course which actually looks like fun - I'm sure I'll enjoy it when I get there!!


No comments:

Post a Comment