Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 29, 2011

We should do this every Sunday

Today was Ward Conference,  and so we had one 2 hour meeting and then we had a big pot luck lunch; I couldn't eat the lunch because I'm on a diet, but it was still nice just to visit and chat for an hour.  Jayden gave a talk in Sacrament meeting, she did an amazing job - imagine that, bless her, she prepared the talk all by herself and there were over 400 people there (not bad for an 11 yr old!)- I saw her say "I'm scared" to Ty just before she got up to speak, but you wouldn't know it!  This is a photo of her with her mum after she was done!

and then here are some other shots of my primary girls - we had no class time today, so most of us sat together for lunch.

This is Hannah looking very pensive!


...and Karen looking happy!


and Kathryn and Kamila looking hungry!



No comments:

Post a Comment