Total Pageviews

Monday, May 16, 2011

NEW CLOTHES!!

I actually planned to buy new clothes when I got to England later this week; but then I was out with Alyson for dinner and before I knew it we were in Laura and I was buying some new trousers - and these were the first size 12 clothes I've bought in about 20 years :) - and they FIT!!  A BIG day for the littler me!!



Then I got home and started baking for the YW auction tomorrow - and finally to bed at 11pm - just getting further and further behind with my work!

This is the "before" photo of the cheesecake - tomorrow I'll include the "after"!


3 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you're size 12. I wish I was a size 12. Great Job Jeni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm kind of excited about the next clothes shopping trip!

    ReplyDelete