Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 28, 2011

This was a good way to procrastinate

I have tons of work to do - I have a meeting in Ontario next week, and I kind of own the agenda - I need to prepare at least 4 presentations - and I'm running out of time.  So what do I do with my Saturday?  Well, I bought an i-phone 4 (I may be the last person in the world to own one) - and then what do I do all afternoon?...I mess around with my i-phone and then, when I started worrying about the meeting next week, I decided I needed some new trousers to wear for the golf event on Wednesday - so I went shopping again :) - here is a photo of the beautiful i-phone!


...and now the sun is going down, and I'm losing energy, but I really don't want to work tomorrow, so now that the shops are shut; and I need to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment