Total Pageviews

Friday, May 6, 2011

TIME OUT FOR WOMEN!!

Today was my first Friday off.   I will get the first and third Friday's off every month - that is such a cool benefit!  I managed to keep pretty busy though, running errands; getting my hair done making a pot of chilli etc etc.  I had to leave home at 3.30 to get to the Time Out for Women event at the Stampede grounds.  It was a delightful evening; I volunteered and was given the BEST job - I was timekeeper, which meant that I got to turn the timer on at the beginning of talks - and for that little job (which I shared) I got to sit on the front row with the presenters all weekend - awesome!

it was nice to make new friends, see some old friends and just enjoy being in the company of 1500 like-minded women.



No comments:

Post a Comment