Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Is stalking against the law?

OK - so I REALLY want to move across the street, and I'm beginning to think it might be possible....the houses across the street are a bit bigger (although that really doesn't matter too much), but they are on the ridge with a panoramic view of the mountains.

...and it turns out that our friends neighbours (yes BOTH neighbours) are probably about to put their respective houses up for sale....there are pro's and cons to each, but at the end of the day I think we'll just go for the best deal (if we get the chance) - I'm so excited!  Does anyone want to buy our house?!

So - I'm stalking the houses every time I go by, it's only a matter of time before they call the police on me :)    Here are the two houses, from the back where the view is...



No comments:

Post a Comment