Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

There are some things I don't miss about London

Obviously the traffic is one of them.  Came home tonight in the rush hour, and the best thing about it was listening to Radio 2; but 5 lanes of solid traffic for a few miles is not so much fun!  Bad photo, but you get the picture!


I need some sleep - I went to bed at a reasonable time last night, and had my blackberry on the bedside cabinet in case I needed to see the time when I woke up...so, sure enough, I woke up and looked at the clock, I was so disappointed that it was already 6.45 - and I needed to get up.  So I turned the lights on, turned the news on and it took me a full 10 minutes to realize that I hadn't changed the clock on my blackberry, and it was, in fact 1.45am.  I was elated and frustrated all in one....at least I didn't get as far as the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment