Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 17, 2011

On time for the first time

Oddly enough, I'm generally an "on time" kind of person, I'm early for work, always early for Church....but I am TERRIBLE at sending birthday cards to family and friends...it's not that I don't send them - it's just that they are never on time.

It's my brothers birthday on Sunday, and typically he can expect a birthday card mixed in with his Christmas card, but staying with Dad is apparently good for me...not only did he provide a pretty decent selection of cards to choose from, but he provided a stamp and an address label....and even then he reminded me about 3 times before I went to bed.   So today's little miracle is Jeni sending a birthday card that will actually arrive before the birthday...AMAZING


No comments:

Post a Comment