Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 19, 2011

A perfect day!

It doesn't get any better than this!  I went shopping to Marks and Sparks this morning, spent way too much (again!) while I was there I stopped in the cafe for a hot chocolate - I asked for a medium "luxury" hot chocolate - and this is what I got.  DELIGHTFUL.




This afternoon I went to Southampton with Emma, Paul and Lauren to watch Georgia play basketball; she is very good; I'm not sure how she gets the time and energy to do all that she does, but she seems to do a very good job of everything!


And finally, I went to Staines Stake Conference tonight, I sang in the Guildford Ward Choir - which went very well.  I bumped into a few people that I haven't seen for many many years - and then at the end Catherine Whittle came over to chat - it was SO good to see her again,  she asked what I was doing this evening....I guess she is actually seriously younger than me, but it was nearly 9pm, I was about ready to go to sleep and Catherine was up for going out - bless her cotton socks!


No comments:

Post a Comment