Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Almost American

It was the last day before the LONG Thanksgiving Day Weekend,  people started heading out of the office at lunch time...unfortunately one of my clients (Kevin) booked meetings with me on video conference right up until 6.30pm, and darn it if he wasn't late and then tried to push it out until tomorrow, but I insisted on meeting, that said, I still have to go into the office tomorrow for my annual review with Quinn...so I guess I'm not really American yet, otherwise I would probably push back on this stuff

The sunrise was amazing this morning - this is the view from my desk, you can see the fog and the lovely sunrise, but unfortunately there was too much condensation on the window to make for a good photo.

I stopped at Costco on the way home from work and at last I now have some groceries in my apartment...however, I still don't have any condiments or vegetables - so I still don't have enough to make a meal, and still nothing for breakfast in the morning!  Tomorrow, I will find the WalMart and the Tom Thumb!  Can't wait to use the slow cooker (which cost me $30!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment