Total Pageviews

Monday, November 14, 2011

In this day and age?

So we are booked into the Sheraton Skyline close to Heathrow airport for meetings for the next 2 days - the hotel is fine, but it doesn't have wifi in the rooms - I just don't understand how a hotel doesn't have wifi in the rooms!! I just travel with my MacBook air, which doesn't have the capability for wired access (although I'm sure I can get a USB thing to do that). Nonetheless - here I am, needing to work and no Internet connection, so I complained - and they let me into the lounge after hours - still not ideal, but at least I get the whole lounge to myself ( I should go raid the fridge for sparkling water!!)

.....and after all that complaining - what am I doing? blogging :)


(photo taken with my new ipad!!)

I should get to bed and get some sleep - I have been in a different bed four days in a row..>Dallas then Calgary then Guildford then London.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment