Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Merry Christmas

I have a blog rule...I can't re-use titles, so I am a little concerned that I'm using the "Merry Christmas" title on November 10!  I went to the mall next to my apartment after work and started to buy stuff for the apartment - I shelled out for 3 candles and; a ton of Bath and Body Works stuff and three cushions for the living room.  I will like this place a lot better when I make it a little more homely.

The mall is incredible, and it had a little tree in the middle:


It's not obvious at first glance just how big this tree is, but check out the man to the right of the tree, that gives it a little more perspective....how to they even do this? Remarkable

I also bought a hairdryer - so hopefully my hair won't be such a mess tomorrow.  Also, the shower water this morning stunk like rotten eggs, it was horrible, but I had no choice, I had to shower, and I was pretty sure I smelled nasty all day - even after I covered myself in Coco Chanel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment