Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

In training for Black Friday

Black Friday is an institution in the US....I've heard about it before, but this year I get to experience it!!  I can hardly wait!  For those that are uninitiated, Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving where ALL the shops have HUGE sales - similar to Boxing Day, but BETTER!!

I can get a Kitchen Aid for $150!  I am SO getting one, and a waffle maker and some home furnishings.....the excitement is almost too hard to handle

I drove by the mall on the way home and took a photo of the pretty trees, I need to plan my attack at the stores - I'll start at midnight on Thursday;  AWESOME!

I guess one thing I need to buy is a new USB thing for the photo card...for some reason it's not working!  Photo to be added later!


No comments:

Post a Comment