Total Pageviews

Friday, November 25, 2011

More like home

So much to blog about today! I was up until about 3am last night, and then got back at it at 8am this morning.  Most of last nights stuff was small kitchen appliances, KitchenAid, Food Processor, Rice Cooker etc etc....This morning I focused on getting accessories to make the apartment look more homely....and now I LOVE my little apartment, it is so cute.  The only thing left to do is to decide on some photo's to get printed on canvas and put on the wall.

Before nick nacks:-

After nick nacks


Also - today I discovered "Whole Foods" which is a REALLY nice supermarket, the stuff is super fresh, super nice.  It looks way more expensive than other places, but I think it will be so worth it - my new favourite grocery store :)


Then I had another walk around the Galleria shopping mall; still heaving with people, but they had an ice skating display with a couple of really famous ice skaters that I've never heard of....but they drew cheering crowds 5 deep on 4 floors!

And finally - having done my grocery shopping, I cooked my first meal tonight...I invited Margaret and the Sisters over for dinner, it was jolly nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment