Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Is it OK to have favourites?

I actually got quite a bit accomplished today - I love days like that.  I went to the temple this morning, and that is always a good way to start the day.  It's so nice to have the temple so close...I can hardly wait until the Calgary one is finished!  But I must say, if it's OK to have favourite temples, Dallas doesn't make the top ten - it's oddly plain on the outside, the inside is beautiful though...and I'm sure the outside would look a lot nicer if it was sunny!  That said, the grey brick is actually grey marble - quite beautiful close up.


This afternoon, wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles - I actually went to the gym at the apartment building. It's a really nice gym, I need to make that a habit!

No comments:

Post a Comment