Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Home again

I moved into my new apartment today - my new home from home;  It's exactly the same plan as the one I came to see last week, but I don't like it as much - just because of the lack of colour I suppose, which is quite surprising for me....but here's the photo of my living room, which we can compare to the photo from last Wednesday - so I think I need to go shopping for rugs; vases; A HAIRDRYER; and maybe some other decorative things...then it will be lovely.  I suppose it's not worth spending too much money on it - I'll only be here for 6 months or so:


The bedrooms are nice, and there are THREE closets in the master suite - I need more clothes to fill the closets:)  The crazy thing is,  I have all those closets, and they only left about 6 hangers; there is not really enough drawer space, and there are no drawers in the bathroom, which is odd.  Anyway, it may not be perfect, but it will do me just fine!!


No comments:

Post a Comment