Total Pageviews

Friday, April 1, 2011

Unemployed

Today was my last day at Flextronics, it was really strange to finally finish my list of things to do...ok, so I didn't quite finish, I have one other project, so I'll stay on line till Monday - but then I'll really finish :)

I am in Utah and so I worked all morning and part of the afternoon from the hotel, then I wandered around Temple Square before heading down to Jenny and Darrells house. 

The Deseret Bookstore had an amazing display of fresh flowers...I had so many photo ops today, I wish I could make them spread over the next few weeks!


Oh my goodness it is nice to see them!  And how the kids have grown - they are just adorable!  Daz went to a mission reunion with the boys this evening and Jenny and I went shopping, I can't think of a better way to train a couple of girls!!


It was a beautiful day...here is a shot of the temple - you can see how lovely the weather is!

No comments:

Post a Comment