Total Pageviews

Friday, April 15, 2011

Girls night out!

I almost forgot to post this one...thank goodness I was IM'ing with Sue Batty and she reminded me, after a few days everything just merges into one experience and I would have forgotten what I did on Friday!

Well, the good news is that I have a new job - woohoo!!  The bad news is that today is my last day of leisure - this past few weeks of not working has actually been quite delightful, I am totally excited about retiring now; if only I could keep earning the same money when I retire!

I can't think of a better way to spend my last free evening than going to the movies with the girls...Lisette is in town so Marcia and I went with her to the movies - we saw "Source Code"  I really enjoyed it, Jake Gyllenhall is usually a reasonably good bet for a half decent movie.  It wasn't very plausible, but if I wanted plausible I'd have stayed home and cooked dinner.

This is us at the cinema just before the movie started....


No comments:

Post a Comment