Total Pageviews

Monday, April 25, 2011

AT LAST...

I have waited a long time to get a new camera - OK, well, nearly a whole week, that's a long time in Jeni years.  I really don't get how the thing works - but I decided to take the same photo (on auto) with the old camera and the new camera....the difference is obvious:

Old Camera...


New camera:

I am so looking forward to finding my way around this.  I will still take my Panasonic around with me on a daily basis (cos it fits in my handbag) - but I will use the Canon for proper photo's (whatever that means!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeni;
    I definitely WANT a new camera! I have also wanted to start a blog for ages; just slightly worried about how much time I would spend on it!? Are you going to the Guildford reunion??
    Lots of love,

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete