Total Pageviews

Friday, April 22, 2011

Dancing and burnt offerings

The high point of today (apart from the new shoes that I bought) was taking Dad and Boyce to see Riverdance - it was actually quite spectacular.  However, about half way through the first half I remembered that I hadn't turned the oven off when I was cooking chicken about an hour earlier.  I called Helen and fortunately she was able to get into the house and remove the chicken bullets before they caught the house on fire - thank you Helen!!  Consequently, I enjoyed the second half way more than the first.  Boyce was delightful, I saw him "conducting" the music and thoroughly enjoying himself...I wish I had caught on camera the "jig" he did on the way back to the car.  When we were driving home he said "I should have gone up to dance with them; I know them all, they would have been fine with that"  He knows them because he's watched the DVD - bless him!!


No comments:

Post a Comment