Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 17, 2011

A new definition of Spring

I love the thing that has been going on peoples status updates about Spring...very apt for Calgary this year...

INSTALLING SPRING...
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
33% DONE.
Error. Installation Failed. Please Try Again Later


NSTALLING SPRING...
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.
Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Season not found. Season "Spring" cannot be located. The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again.


I also think that this photo show's a new definition of Spring; you know it's Spring when you can open the door to look at the snow without a coat on.

I actually used the snow blower for the first time today; Arlan has been clearing the snow since we got it - I think I blew half the snow onto the neighbours drive, I wonder if they'll notice.  I really don't want more practice, but maybe I should go clear their driveway as well, and then I'll need to do ours again when I blow the snow back on ours - I think I'll just pray for sun.

Church was a little different today; we just had one meeting in the afternoon, it was lovely to sleep in this morning, especially given that I have an early start tomorrow...I need to be downtown for my new job at 6am...I guess it's time to go to bed!!



No comments:

Post a Comment