Total Pageviews

Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

What a delightful wedding that was...I set the alarm for 2.30am and actually got up at 2 am - I watched the whole thing - right through until the balcony kisses at 6.30am - then I went to work. I enjoyed every minute of it.  This is a photo of the TV in the bedroom - it's not really a fair representation of how The Duchess of Canterbury looked, but it's the view I had for the whole thing.

 I honestly thought I wouldn't last the day, but I did.  But now it's 8.40pm and I am wiped out.  I keep falling asleep at the computer.

I had no idea until I opened the garage that we'd had another inch of snow - but it warmed up nicely and melted most of the new snow (the old stuff is still hanging around), and look what's bursting through - even in this brutal winter...

Dafodils = SPRING!!! - and about time too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment