Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 28, 2011

When I grow up I won't be this tacky

This will be the most watched wedding, likely in history - and I always was one for following the crowd.   Like the first time I bought a house - Lincoln reminded me of this the other day; I was in Bromsgrove and needed to find a house.  I happened to be walking down the high street and I saw a queue outside a store - it turned out to be an estate agents, and they were selling houses on a new development.  I joined the queue - I had no idea what they were like until I got to the front of the queue - and as everyone else liked them I decided they must be good, so I put a deposit on a house that just had an artists impression.  I loved that little house :)

Back to the main event of the decade....being English, I feel obliged to commemorate the Royal Wedding in a tacky kind of style....I'll be up all night watching it, and then I'll be taking this lovely little cake to the office in the morning - I kinda like having an office to go to :)


No comments:

Post a Comment