Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The beginning of a grumpy month

So, just for comparison with yesterday's photo - here is how the deck fence looked when we got up this morning...there was a lot of snow over night!


I started another diet today - really keen to lose another 20lbs; so I'll probably be grumpy for the next month or so - I signed up with Bernstein; it's very similar to the HCG diet, but WAY more expensive, but I'm doing it so that I get the external support for the next 20lbs; although, I must admit I'm not impressed with the staff there - we'll see how it goes!

Finally, this evening my Father-in-law and Brother-in-law went home teaching; I love how they take ages to get dressed up against the cold for a 20 meter walk across the street - bless their cotton socks!



No comments:

Post a Comment