Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 31, 2011

UTAH!

I have been looking forward to this for ages....just one more day at work and then a hectic and relaxing week ahead of me.   Starting with a trip to Salt Lake for General Conference and then 1 day back home before 3 days in Hawaii...life is good.

I flew Westjet from Calgary to Las Vegas and then had to RUN to the next terminal to catch a Southwest flight to SLC...I've heard so much about Southwest airlines, and I must confess I was under-whelmed.  They are very casual, and the flight attendants on my flight were so casual that they were actually scruffy...they weren't as "fun" as Westjet - but they got me to Salt Lake, so I guess I can't complain!

The view in Vegas from 18A as we took off...

One thing I love about arriving in Salt Lake is that you can almost guarantee there will be a family waiting for a return missionary to come through to arrivals...I arrived at gone 11pm and there were 3 missionaries coming home - I had to wait and watch them arrive - it was lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment