Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Girls will be girls

I vote for 2 Sundays every week, then maybe we could have one that is actually relaxing!

Church is at 9am - so I left my room at 8.30am (showered, dressed, made up and ready to go) and bumped into my FIL in the hallway, having just woken up and just thinking about getting up.  I thought maybe he was sick - but he was fine.  He thought Church was at 11am!!  Anyway, bless him - he got showered and ready in 20 mins and we were still waiting for Boyce (situation normal) - I barely got to Church in time to set up for my Primary class and run up to conduct the opening hymn....phew.

Almost all of my class were here today, so I took the opportunity to take a photo...here they are...

Back row L-R Dana; Olivia; Victoria; Janesa
Middle row L-R Kamila; Jayden; Kathryn; Maddy
Front row L-R Devin; Karen; Camryn; Hannah

We were just missing Alyssa - so if we ever get EVERYONE there, I will take another photo!  I took this with my ipod, because I didn't have my camera with me, and I messed up and took a video instead...I'm not sure how to download that..but it looks the same except they got all shy when they realized I was taking video instead of stills...it was so funny - some of the girls covered their faces...I still don't really understand why!!  Girls will be girls!

After Church I made dinner and then made another 3 dinners to stock the fridge while I'm away...I'm leaving Dad and Boyce alone for a couple of days, so hopefully they won't go hungry....or fall down the stairs...or burn the house down...this must be what it feels like to leave kids on their own for the first time (don't tell them I said that though!!!)

Off to San Jose for the last time tomorrow...it's disappointing to hear that the weather is crappy.  At least it's rain instead of snow, I guess a change is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment