Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

It's going to be a tough week

...in the best possible way; I had a farewell lunch with my Calgary colleagues today;  Scott Willcocks; Karen Sonntag; Mark Neilsen and Kathy Beckley...we went to Joey Tomatoes, which was lovely....and then, still full from lunch we went out for Chinese this evening with the "empty nesters" at Church.  The downside of Chinese is that there is so much food, and no-one measuring how much you eat - somehow I don't think I will have lost any weight today! 

I have another lunch (with Jan) on Wednesday, followed by another Chinese for Boyce's birthday on Wednesday evening...and that is followed by SLC for the weekend - should I write the week off already?

I realize I've included LOTS of food photo's, so this time I decided to go for the "after" photo....

1 comment:

  1. Have some Cadbury mini eggs waiting for you when you get to Utah!!!

    ReplyDelete