Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2011

How do they do that?

When I was young I used to do gymnastics, I remember training hard so that I could do a back walkover; I'm not sure I ever managed to do a backflip;

Today I went to West Edmonton Mall to see Loleini (Shaw) compete in the Cheerleader competition.  These kids are amazing - and they make it look so easy;  look at Leini in this photo - way at the top and looking like she is enjoying herself.   I will never look at cheerleaders the same again - these girls were incredible.


I decided to fly to Edmonton, it was really weird to go through security with a tiny purse and no luggage!  It wasn't any quicker by plane, I left home, parked at the airport, rented a car in Edmonton and then drove around West Ed Mall for 40 mins looking for a parking space - I finally gave up and used the valet parking at the hotel in Lisettes name - otherwise I would still be driving around the car park.

No comments:

Post a Comment