Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Shopping spree in the hotel

I spent a lot of the day passing stuff on to Leslie - I felt like I was adding stuff to the list quicker than we were completing it...at this rate we should have everything covered by June :)

After work we went to a steak house for dinner....not sure why it had a skull on the wall, but it was kind of interesting to look at....


When I got back to the hotel I noticed my blackberry cable was missing; I called the front desk who had a  box the size of Texas, full of cables that had been left...so I managed to inherit one that was way better than the one I lost....now I just need to think of other stuff I've lost over the years and see if they have spares....like that brown skirt I left in San Jose; the black shoes in Hong Kong; the earrings in Poland and my heart in San Francisco.  Tomorrow I think I'll tell them that I lost an ipad and a 56" LCD TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment