Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Overwhelmed

It's actually hard to say goodbye to the people I've worked with for the last few years, they have become a part of my social life as much as my work life - even if none of them live even close to Calgary.

Leslie gave me a gift today - she hasn't known me for long and yet she managed to hit on a few things that she KNOWS I like!! Some Bath and Body Works stuff PLUS a super size box of Orbit chewing gum - I love that stuff!!

Then Denise (who I've only worked with for a couple of months) bought me a GORGEOUS Burberry scarf - I have wanted one of these for years - it is WONDERFUL!!

Then we went out to dinner at Maggione's in Santana Row tonight - I don't think I will ever need to eat again...these profiteroles were the biggest I have ever seen and I managed to get through 1.5 of them...I'm not looking forward to the scale tomorrow, but whatever it says, it was TOTALLY worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment