Total Pageviews

Friday, March 18, 2011

Another travel day

Spent the day travelling again today...first flight from Guadalajara to Houston, then a 3 hour layover followed by a long flight from Houston to Calgary...should get home to the snowy north by 10ish tonight.

There were a couple of very cute twins on the first flight...and they happened to sit in front of me - I was grateful for this photo opportunity with one very curious little girl; she also came to investigate the emergency exit door, which got one of the passengers very nervous - however, I'm pretty sure the door was safe; I think I would struggle to open it, I'm quite sure she wouldn't be able to (famous last words!)

This photo doesn't do her justice, and I wish I could have got a picture of the two girls - they were SO cute! Nice way to brighten up an otherwise boring flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment