Total Pageviews

Monday, March 7, 2011

MARCH 6 (ish)

I woke up at 3am this morning and remembered that I had forgotten to download my photo for March 6, I realized that it was too late and if I was going to be a day late, I may as well carry on sleeping and just upload the photo today.

I took Dad and Boyce down to Ramona's house yesterday - I was sure I would find a good photo opportunity somewhere in that 45 minute drive - and I kinda did, I thought the old trains at Heritage Park looked really cool, but I would have needed to get out of the car and walk a hundred yards in the snow to get a decent shot....I guess I'm a fairweather photographer!  So, I took this photo of the reservoir - just because I could take it from the car....


...and for comparison - here is the train,  I'll take a decent photo of this when the weather is a little warmer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment