Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Vague

Just received a belated birthday card from my sister and her family....brilliant...


You can't really see the writing, so indulge me while I recreate it for you...the heading is "Vague" - very appropriate....then the sub headings:

NEVER TOO OLD
Jeni reveals her anti ageing secrets

STYLE AND THE CITY
How to look glamoorous at the office

CONFIDENTIAL
Jeni shows us her make up box. You'll be shocked at what we find!

STRUT YOUR STUFF ON THE RED CARPET!
Win tickets to this years biggest fashion shows:  London, Paris, Calgary

HELLO GORGEOUS - JENI JOHNSON
Living proof that fifty is hotter than ever!

OK...sorry to the rest of you that sent me birthday cards - but this one was the best...possibly the best for the past 50 years!

Apart from working all day today I also made ahead my next 4 days of meals; ..and also about a months worth of chicken stew from the leftovers; I don't even have enough containers to put it all in :(



1 comment:

  1. Haha... loving the card! And how organised and domesticated of you with the cooking in advance!! x

    ReplyDelete