Total Pageviews

Friday, January 7, 2011

Probably the best party I have ever had :)

...no seriously, the best party, with the best ever cake and some very awesome friends and way too much food.

The whole reason I arranged a 50th party was because I saw the cake that Natalie made for Loleini's 16th birthday party a couple of months ago and decided that I would like one all to myself!  Hence the party!  Of course I needed help from Alyson, couldn't have done it without her!

Two biggest surprise guests....

Kieran Gunning (He lives in California, I thought he was joking about attending!)
Kathryn and Clint and the kids, I was SO excited that they came from Lethbridge - awesome!

Here is the cake - I had high expectations, and Natalie exceeded them - absolutely amazing!




Thank you everyone that attended and made it such a delightful day!  More photo's to follow but I must go to bed...it's 3am and I'm exhausted

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a fab time.. sounds like a great party! And for the record...I'd never think of you as 50!! I'm only 25 myself!!! ;-) x

    ReplyDelete