Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 27, 2011

how can I diet when I keep going out to dinner?

Dinner tonight with the ladies from Nortel. I don't often get to go to these evenings, but I always enjoy them when I do.  Hopefully less travel going forward so I should get to go more often.

We ate at Chianti's in WillowPark; and they prepared me some grilled chicken and steamed veggies - very nice - we'll see if the scale agrees tomorrow.

L-R:  Sandra Boer; Karen Sonntag; Paddy Cush; Sandra Falconi; Pearl Doerksen; Donni Kolton

OK - I really need to do something about this habit I have of just uploading snapshots.  Karen mentioned this evening that there is a guys at London Drugs in the south that does free photography lessons - I think I should start there.  I need to be better at taking photo's - next week, I promise they will be better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment