Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I saw a light above the brightness of the sun


I actually left the house today...we needed food.  And while I was out I took my new ipod into the apple store to see if they could fix a glitch that it has.....one thing I love about the Apple store is that they replace ipods if there is anything slightly wrong with them...so I got a new ipod today. Lovely. 

I also bought a new hair straightener...geez those are expensive; but I figured I need to look a little better than normal next week because I'll actually see real people face to face instead of just sitting in my home office talking to the computer.  So while I was thinking that, I decided I needed to get a new top for my trip to San Jose,  Arlan came with me and we narrowed it down to 2 tops, I preferred one, he preferred the other and the sales assistant loved them both.  The sales assistant won. (remind me to use that strategy again some time)


1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm ... all women need a sales assistant like that!!! ;-) Glad it was a productive day... merchandise wise! (I love Apple). x

    ReplyDelete