Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Project 365

I got this idea from my chum Stella Gosine; the idea is to include a photo EVERY DAY for the whole of 2011...well I'm a day late, but I did take a photo late yesterday, so I guess it counts.

I'm very new to this, so it will likely be rough around the edges for a while.

The photo for yesterday.... this was taken from my living room just after sunset - I never get tired of this view; the mountains aren't too clear at this time of day, but lovely nonetheless, I'm sure I'll post another one on another day!

JANUARY 1st - Happy New Year!!



JANUARY 2nd...Sunday

Got my new primary class today...well, they are the same as last year, with a few additions; not everyone was here today, but this is today's group...

I love these girls - just the best primary class!!


No comments:

Post a Comment