Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It occurs to me that February is going to be a busy month.  I booked all my business travel and it seems I am flying every week....in between the trips I have my first ever half marathon (Feb 12) which I am SO not ready for.  So I decided to start the training - I went for a not-long-enough walk today (6km), I really need to build up my speed or it will take me all day to do the walk/run.

A couple of photo's from the walk...this photo really doesn't show how steep this hill is, it is the worst part of my walk and it comes right at the end after I've walked 5.5km - tomorrow I will thumb a ride up the hill


This photo is of the pond at the 3km mark - very pretty...


I almost had a good photo op this morning,  our neighbour got her car stuck in the snow outside her house, and she knocked on the door for help to move it...so I went out - we pushed and dug for 10 mins, couldn't move it.  So I asked the guy who is working on our basement to help, we continued to dig and push for another 10 mins at which point I realized I should get a photo - so I ran into the house and picked up my camera - and when I came out they had moved the car - I was absolutely no help.  Situation normal

Finally for today, I was trying to work out how to deliver some stuff to my friend (Jenni Heath) in Kansas City, so long story short I'm flying to Kansas City for a few days in between trips to Austin.   So looking forward to seeing Nauvoo and Carthage!

No comments:

Post a Comment