Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 6, 2011

getting ready for the party

I'm so looking forward to the party tomorrow...I spent the evening downloading 70's and 80's BritCom sketches (Monty Python/Morecambe and Wise/2 Ronnies/Not the 9 O'Cock News etc) - I'll have those running on the TV.  Just downloading some nostalgic music....I'm loving this. I don't even mind if no-one shows up, I'll still have a good evening.

Table is almost ready - just need to add food....


I bought some blue eye shadow and false eyelashes....hehehe

Oh, and the photo that I couldn't upload for some reason yesterday...we had the carpets cleaned (not too smart just before we're having a party)  so we had nowhere to sit all evening.

all the furniture was covered with other furniture!

1 comment:

  1. Haha... love the picture of the furniture on the furniture!!! x

    ReplyDelete