Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 17, 2011

What do friends talk about?


I met Alyson for a visit today, we met at Trystan's hockey game at 2.15, (which he won, convincingly); and then went out for a late lunch, then back to the hockey, and then on to Starbucks, I finally parted ways at about 9ish - so that's about 7 hours of chatting - it was a lovely afternoon/evening and I'm not even sure what we talked about that whole time...I can remember snippets of chatting about our youth, our husbands, the kids, work - just about everything - we need to do that more often, but where do you find a spare 7 hours?

This is a photo of Trystan in the first game of the day...I didn't go to the second game, I (unusually) have a cold and just needed to get home and go to bed :(



No comments:

Post a Comment