Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 11, 2011

TEMPLE UPDATE!!

It's great to be back in Calgary for a few days;  and today was a full and exciting day!  I could hardly wait to see how the temple was coming along - and it didn't disappoint; the stonework looks amazing, I can't believe I used to think it was too grey!  Look at it now, and this is on a very grey and snowy day!  Most of the stonework is completed, surely the Moroni will be soon, but I don't think it will be December!




I went to Church this morning and it was so lovely to see my girls - so I snuck into their class and hung out with them for a while - delightful


And finally, we did a Messiah from scratch tonight, it sounded great, I hope we do that again every Christmas, it was so much fun to do, and an added benefit to not have lots of rehearsals!

No comments:

Post a Comment