Total Pageviews

Friday, December 30, 2011

It's over

Well, it's been a good run
We've had good times and bad times
I have always held you close
But we have sure had our ups and downs
It seems we spend a LOT of time together when I'm in town
But we can't carry on like this,
You change so much every time I see you that it's like a new adventure every time
It's true - I will miss you, but there are others now to take your place
and it really is time to move on; and maybe this is not forever, but the break will do me good
And it will sure be good for my wallet

Oh Marks and Spencer's, I will miss you - but I will always carry a part of you with me :)
Au revoir - until next time

On a brighter note - I met Dee for lunch today - it's always good to catch up with Dee, I miss our more frequent chats - there is just so much to catch up on when we only see each other once a year.  Why is it that all my friends never change and I am steadily aging?



No comments:

Post a Comment